Run your business, not your IT
Find the right fit for your business.
Starting at just $25K, you can leverage Nutanix Xpress to affordably transform your IT and run any application within minutes. Follow these recommended options, or custom your Xpress platform based on your needs.
Fewer than 10 VMs
Specs per node:
- 2 x 2609v4
- 64 GB Memory
- 1 x 480 GB SSD
- 2 x 2 TB HDD
Specs per node:
- 2 x 2620v4
- 128 GB Memory
- 1 x 800 GB SSD
- 2 x 4 TB HDD
Specs per node:
- 2 x 2640v4
- 256 GB Memory
- 1 x 1600 GB SSD
- 2 x 6 TB HDD
- 10 GB SFP+
For small and medium-sized businesses, purchasing, installing, and managing IT infrastructure poses significant challenges. Existing solutions may be too complicated and require specialized skills that overstretch IT budgets.
The Nutanix Xpress family addresses the IT needs of smaller organizations through ease of management, lower TCO, and simple, risk-free deployment, with world-class support for the entire infrastructure stack just a phone call or email away.
Nutanix Xpress is a complete hyperconverged offering that natively integrates server, storage and virtualization in a single, space-saving platform and radically simplifies the infrastructure stack.
- Plug and Play : All software factory pre-installed and ready to run nearly any virtualized application for small and medium businesses
- Built-in virtualization : Built-in Nutanix AHV hypervisor and powerful VM management eliminates expensive virtualization licensing costs - no additional software components to install and manage
- Future-proof : Easy data backup to public cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure, to deliver a practical cloud strategy
- Support : Award-winning support from Nutanix technical teams and the Nutanix NEXT community of IT experts designed for SMBs
Accessible For All
Nutanix Xpress makes on-premises infrastructure as simple to consume as public cloud services. The infrastructure can be installed, configured, and ready to run virtualized applications in 60 minutes or less.
- Eliminate the need for specialized skills . Xpress greatly simplifies the entire IT environment, including storage and virtualization
- Reduce purchasing costs . Total cost of ownership is up to 60% less than comparable traditional infrastructure.
- Consolidate all applications . Everything runs on a single system—with no specialized or dedicated hardware
- Streamline management . With consumer-grade design, Nutanix Prism makes it easy to keep infrastructure up and running
Takes The Risk Out Of It Deployments
A fully integrated, turnkey solution eliminates complicated IT integration and set-up, enabling teams to focus on the applications that power the business. With natively converged storage, compute, DR and virtualization resources, Xpress is simple for smaller companies to install, manage, and support.
- Resiliency and Self-Healing . Nutanix Xpress self-heals, restoring full resiliency quickly and without intervention
- Full Support from a Single Vendor . Nutanix supports the entire infrastructure stack, eliminating finger-pointing
Xpress is all you need
Nutanix Xpress software contains a rich set of features designed to meet the needs of growing organizations, providing full functionality while remaining simple to administer.Enterprise Grade Virtualization
Pre-integrated hypervisor for all your virtualization needs.
- Built-In AHV
- vSphere & Hyper-V Support
- VM Operations
- Intelligent VM Placement
Wide range of storage optimization and performance acceleration technologies to guarantee best ROI.
- Automatic Data Tiering
- Data Locality
Powerful data protection capabilities to ensure support for multiple SLA requirements.
- Unlimited Local and Remote Snapshots
- Asynchronous & Synchronous Replication
- VSS Integration
- Cloud-based Backups
Ground up resiliency to ensure Business Continuity across sites.
- Data Path Redundancy
- Tunable Redundancy Factor (2)
Robust management and analytics capabilities to simplify day to day operations.
- Centralized Management
- One-click Upgrades & Remediation
- Rich Analytics & Proactive Alerts
- End User Self Service
Nutanix Xpress is pre-integrated with software which contains a rich set of features optimized for SMBs. The appliance comes as configure to order, meaning you can customize compute, capacity, memory to meet the needs of your applications.
Per Node (3 or 4 per Appliance)
SX-1065 (Configure to Order)
- Dual Intel Broadwell: E5-2609v4 [16 cores, 1.7GHz]
- Dual Intel Broadwell: E5-2620v4 [16 cores, 2.1 GHz]
- Dual Intel Broadwell: E5-2640v4 [20 cores, 2.4 GHz]
1x SSD [480 GB, 800 GB, 960 GB, 1.2 TB, 1.6 TB, or 1.9 TB], 2x HDD [2 TB, 4 TB or 6 TB]
64GB, 128GB, 256GB or 512GB
2x 1 GbE, 1x 1GbE RJ45 (IPMI)
Add-on: Dual-Port 1 GbE or Dual-Port 10 GbE or Quad-Port 10 GbE or Dual-Port 10 GBASE-T
CSAus, FCC, CSA, ICES, CE, KCC, C-TICK VCCI-A, BSMI,
EAC, SABS, INMETRO, S-MARK, UKRSEPRO*, BIS
Height: 3.5’’ (88mm), Width: 17.25’’ (438mm), Depth: 32.75’’ (832mm)
90 lbs. (40.8kg) stand-alone, 105 lbs. (47.6kg) package, 7 lbs (3.2kg) node*
4x80mm heavy duty fans with PWM fan speed controls
Op Temp Rng: 50°-95°F (10°-35°C) Non-Op Temp Rng: -40°-158°F (-40°- 70°C) Op Humidity Rng (non-condensing): 20-95% Non-Op Humidity Rng: 5-95%
1540W maximum, 1080W typical
1.1kW Out @100-120V, 12.7-10.5A, 50-60Hz; 2.0kW Out @200-240V, 10.0-9.8A, 50-60Hz
5255 BTU/hr maximum, 3685 BTU/hr typical
Input Voltage: 100-240V AC auto-range, Input Frequency: 50-60Hz
Cluster Size (3 or 4) Data Tiering
Online Cluster Grow & Shrink Compression
VM-centric Snapshots & Clones VM Flash Mode
Data Path Redundancy
Tunable Redundancy Factor (2)
Replication & Disaster Recovery V
Client LockdownManagement & Analytics
One-click Upgrades (Nutanix OS & Hypervisor)
vSphere & Hyper-V Support
Intelligent VM Placement
Virtual Network Configuration
Download the Nutanix Xpress Datasheet (.PDF)